Monday, May 18, 2009

Catching up, briefly

Wow! It's been a long time, hasn't it? I'm going to beg your indulgence and post my travelogue of our trip to Europe in three parts: London, Paris, and Rome. We had a great time - as you will note if you decide to read them all.

But, as always, it's best to be back home.

Yesterday, we hosted a baby shower for my youngest son and daughter-in-law. It was so much fun and I always enjoy seeing my children's friends. All those high-school years I spent worrying about the people he ran around with are just distant memories now. He and his wife have a wonderful group of friends, and we had some family here, too.
We look forward to welcoming our little girl in just a few short weeks, but for now the lovely late Spring days make for a time of lazy anticipation.
I'll get back into the blogging routine soon!

1 comment:

  1. You probably should be more worried about our college friends... ha! But luckily, they seem to have grown up since then too and we're still friends. :)

    ReplyDelete