Monday, November 3, 2008

I've been tagged!

Well, this has never happened to me before, and it's kind of exciting. (Yes, I'm weird, and yes, I know it!) I've been tagged by one of my readers. It's a "4th of 4th" tag, which means I have to post the 4th photo in the 4th folder in my pictures.





Oddly, this is not a photo that I took! I've been recreating my son and d-i-l's photos (see here for the story), and this photo happens to be one of theirs. It was taken in Florida (I'm guessing Disneyworld - gee, I don't know why I think that!) in November, 2003, when they went to visit my ex and his wife for Thanksgiving.



The cuties are David on the left, who was just about three weeks shy of his 2nd birthday, and Andrew, who was 5 (and turned 6 the following January). It was so cool to open this folder and see these two guys when they were so much younger - and smaller!



I'm going to tag my sister Peggy, and my two d-i-l's, Lisa and Briana. You're IT, kiddos!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun picture! Children grow up too quickly and wouldn't we be lost without the photo timeline to chronicle those changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I remember this!! And thank you again for compiling photos for us. It will really be like a walk down memory lane for us, that's for sure!

    Here's my problem: I have at least three different photo folders on the computer! *sigh* I would make things difficult! ;) So I guess I will have to randomly pick a folder to peruse. I'll let you know what I find!

    ReplyDelete